Director of Youth Ministries (Part-time)
Wyatt Park Christian Church exists to make and grow disciples of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for someone who is devoted follower of Jesus that can help us disciple the next generation.
The right person is someone who is excited about their faith, senses a calling for working with high school students, is a team player, and a capable communicator.
Regular Weekly Hours
Wednesday D6 (2-3 hours)
- Attend first Wednesday family meals beginning at 6pm
- High School group meets from 6:30 - 8PM-ish
Sunday morning (2-3 hours)
- Attend Sunday morning service/s for the purpose of connecting with high school youth, and promoting the program (connecting with current students, or inviting new students).
- Opportunity to be involved in the service/s based on gifts and interests (not required)
Weekly Flex Hours
Miscellaneous (2-4 hours)
- Organizational meetings with adult volunteers
- Preparing/studying curriculum
- Planning time
- Extra-curriculars (i.e. missions, concerts, theme parks, other planned activities that don’t fall on a Wednesday or Sunday morning)
- Monthly board meeting (3rd Tuesday at 6:30PM)
Special Flex Hours
Summer Mission Trip
- Plan for 6-7 days (usually in early to mid-June)
- Pay will include 12 hours/day at the regular hourly rate
Hourly pay based on experience and education, to be determined by the WPCC Finance Team, in conversation with the candidate.
Send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Ben Hitzfeld at email@example.com.